Welcome to Lethal Intentions
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Most Liked Content

#13117 What to Do After You Intro

Posted by Ari on 10 July 2017 - 03:27 AM

2OgoyDa.gif

The Lethal intentions staff team are fully aware of the sheer amount of applications and introductions we receive during the DMM Tournaments/Seasonals. While we understand people are eager to join the clan there are many factors to account for. The main factor being trust. Trust is something that is in-expendable and must not be overlooked. Each and every lit member who joined was either hand selected and then invited or did something to gain the trust of the High ranking staff members.

As many of you are aware, Lethal Intentions is an invite only clan but our introductions are open to the public. To gain access to apply you must not only reach the minimum 40 post count and activity/account requirements but you must be invited by a high ranking staff member. 

If, however, you would like to join the clan and have not been invited there are a few options in which you are able to prove your trustworthiness and dedication:

- The first option would be to spy/leak from another clan for a set amount of time.
Contact @Yeni on forums for more information.

- The second option would be to buy in. We had this option very long ago when there were too many people trying to join, and this method was used to vet everyone, a one time payment of 50M osrs that goes towards the clan's treasury. It will be your way of proving your resolve and motivation to join the community not only for DMM but for the off-season events and many DMM's to come. The money will be used for future events, competitions and giveaways that we do within the clan and it is in no way for our staff team to profit off. It's solely to show your allegiance to the clan. Contact @Ari on forums or teamspeak for more information.

Once you are invited/buyin/spy for us you will be given permission to apply and will have pretty much an auto-accept unless you fuck up. After your application is accepted you will be put on Trial and after 4-8 weeks you will either be given member rank or removed, based on your activity or inactivity within the LIT community.

-Lethal Intentions Staff Team

• Aminuz, Pri, Gnomes and 10 others like this

#11581 Have Fun But Be Careful

Posted by Ari on 26 June 2017 - 12:47 AM

Over the next couple weeks many of you will be consuming large amounts of candy, alcohol, sleep deprivation, and energy drinks. Remember to drink in moderation and take care of yourself. Stay hydrated and remember that caffeine is a drug and it CAN kill you.

If you think it can't happen to you take a look at this article about a high school kid drinking a very small amount of caffeine and being pronounced dead 3 hours later:

http://www.cnn.com/2...eine/index.html

Stay vigilant.

-Ari

• LEMONLIME, TFreeze, Mikky and 10 others like this

#3430 Lethal Intentions Wins DMM Tournament #5

Posted by Ari on 26 March 2017 - 06:14 AM

• NL_Ronald, Gnomes, PARTO and 9 others like this

#14606 From Underdogs to....?

Posted by Ari on 13 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

4bcef041ab8c02752ec0e5602655797e.png

To

6b72ccb90e181ccb48c65787b00d67eb.png

• Bennie, Pri, LEMONLIME and 8 others like this

#927 Forum Update - Trial Vs. Applicant - Donators, Elder, Elite Squad

Posted by Ari on 10 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

The Trial member and Applicant ranks have been updated and are distinguishable now.

Applicant rank is for people who have just applied

Trial member are for people who have been deemed trustable/have had their application accepted and are now on a trial for anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.

@Applicants and @Trials must have the minimum 40 post count before even being CONSIDERED as a full member.

DO NOT SPAM FOR POST COUNT.

On another note: MVP secondary group is now fully functioning after installing the proper hook. Enjoy @Divine @osrssverige

Also we're working on adding a secondary Donator group and a secondary Elite Squad group for the Lethal Intentions Elite :)

3gEo5qT.gif

In addition to all of this we're adding the "Elder" rank for ex-staff members who are no longer active enough to continue being a rank.

Djk9ZVc.gif

Which donor group looks better @Victim @cRWL @Shaco :

1. Wnsjd2e.gif

2. XnyEitc.gif

• Yeni, Bennie, Ali Tbeek and 5 others like this

#9181 LiT Spring 1v1 Brid Tournament

Posted by Ari on 27 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

Official 1v1 nh brid tourney will be held at the meeting, It would be on tournament worlds and the prize would be like 10m+ a custom rank on forums/ts and a custom signature like this:

9PBzPsE.png

• TFreeze, Nub Lukester, Mikky and 5 others like this

#4968 A New Pure Era | Top-2K Training Event | Important Dates | "LIT" The...

Posted by Ari on 03 April 2017 - 04:38 AM

2OgoyDa.gif

With Deadman Season 5 coming to an end we will be focusing on training our pure accounts to officially open as a pure clan on Saturday, April 29th, 2017. With this being said our requirements will change and our application process will change. We will be focusing on pures but we will still have a Deadman Unit Icon/secondary rank that will be for the people who have applied specifically to our DMM Unit. Our pure side will be open to the public and anyone can apply but the DMM applications will still be invite only and only members of the pure clan side can apply.

Pure requirements to get before May 1st:

75 Strength, 75 Range, 43 Prayer

MUST be 1 Defence, nothing higher than 4.

Outfit:

4oFAk9S.pngS4GAEBb.png

If you don't have a pure and you need 1 trained CLICK HERE!

In other news, with Season 5 coming to an end I have added a countdown on the front of our forums. Also I have added a countdown for the day we're all going to be training accounts into the top 2k. Friday, April 21st, 2017. I advise you each to get 2-3 accounts into the tournament.

With all the craziness that's been happening there are big projects in the making. One of these is a possible sponsership as well as a Lethal Intentions Movie/Documentary/Trailer thing. A very select few people in the clan have seen it and it's going to be done very soon so huge shoutout to @LXL for going ham these past few days. I will keep you guys posted on the release of it.

This next tournament will be more hyped than anything you've ever witnessed before. We plan on taking this next win as well.

Update: It's up.

------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To recap here are all the days you need to put in your phones:

Mass training-to-top-2k event - Friday, April 21st, 2017 - 8 PM EST ( 12 PM GMT )

Deadman Mode Season 5 Closes and the top 2k are entered in the tourney - Thursday, April 27th, 2017 - 5 AM EST ( 9 AM GMT )

First official Mandatory F2P PK Trip as a pure clan - Saturday, April 29th, 2017 - 1 PM EST ( 5 PM GMT )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and keep up the amazing activity.

~Proud Leader of Lethal Intentions,

Ari

• Aminuz, Gnomes, Ali Tbeek and 5 others like this

#3539 Deadman Mode Tournament [#5] ~ WE WON!!

Posted by Ari on 26 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

2OgoyDa.gif

UaM20FA.png

The 5th ever Deadman Mode Invitational Tournament. We allied with some DL & CD Members to pull off the win. Our organization was the main reason we were able to slam everyone in our path. Rot tried their hardest to try and get leaks in us the final hour and they scammed members for rune cbows and blue d'hides and still didn't even stand a chance. Overall it was the best tournament Jagex has done yet. We did it boys :)!

If you have any images/videos of your PoV feel free to PM me/post it and I'll add it to the topic.

My Finale PoV:

zlBKI1O.png

7fc96e4b6da4c5e630d34333e36a03a7.png

d4a23b857f994358880e7f4270d88b46.png

2e3ccc4853526e3b42791ff2bb8871cf.gif

84c92c96fcb7757802234c22942a21d1.png

giphy.gif

Goodjob boys. Time to focus on getting another ring next time around :)

• LEMONLIME, Helpin, alex561 and 5 others like this

#555 Lethal Intentions ~ The #1 Deadman Mode Team ~ $10K Champs

Posted by Ari on 01 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

2OgoyDa.gif

Teamspeak: lit-rs.teamspeak3.com

Forumshttp://lit-rs.com/

Clan chat: Lit Rs

IRC: #Lit

Lethal Intentions was founded as strictly a Deadman Mode team back in November 2015 during the original DMM servers by a group of friends who wanted a way to pk with trusted people in a small but well equipped community. In the history of Lethal Intentions we've had many well known people squad up and join the elite. Some of these names include: Bonesaw Bamf, Torvesta, Big Bicep, WTF S7ven, BoomEpicKill, Graphist, Born for PVM, Alfie, and many more. Lethal Intentions was not like your average DMM clan that is full of unorganized events and disoriented, mass recruited members. We pride ourselves on the ability to stay calm and organized in the most intense of situations, even with thousands of dollars on the line. Our Deadman Mode applications are not open to the public but recently after winning the DMM $10,000 tournament we've decided to open up our forums to the public Runescape community.

m745UCT.png

Staff Team

5Nstth1.gif

k3JC7Gf.gifAri

bBc44p2.gif

93C6t.gifVos

93C6t.gifV The Victim

Yw2ZVnS.gif

schtbN5.gifCaz

schtbN5.gifTFreeze

schtbN5.gifAli Tbeek

s1MlRXF.gif

Ltb0zoO.gifStacy

Ltb0zoO.gifJoel

Ltb0zoO.gifAminuz

Ltb0zoO.gifSverige

UaM20FA.png

DMM Tournament #1: [CLICK HERE]

DMM Tournament #2: [CLICK HERE]

DMM Tournament #3: [CLICK HERE]

DMM Tournament #4: [CLICK HERE]

DMM Tournament #5 (WE WON): [CLICK HERE]

LiT Clears Rot then AC: [CLICK HERE]

LiT Clears TATA+AC Alliance: [CLICK HERE]

More to come...

zlBKI1O.png

giphy.gif

84c92c96fcb7757802234c22942a21d1.png

ebb9fdcc7035cf23ca34534a0d9836c6.gif

e94d8e9a1348fbccd31c538a4362f405.gif

JhMCgTH.gif

• Ali Tbeek, hsk, Debraknors and 4 others like this

#12013 lce Poeisdon - Introduction

Posted by Real Fake Ice on 01 July 2017 - 03:15 AM

Intro

Current RSNs: 
lce Poeisdon

Previous RSNs: 
Why you need this info? You Tryna hack my acc nigga?

Location & Timezone: 
Canada, Eastern Standard Time, eh.

About Yourself: 
I'm a strong independant black woman that don't need no man. I'm a god-tier pker, an excellent PVM'er, a 4k ELO starcraft II Oracle Toss, and a pro girl-gamer.

How active are you on RS?:
About as active as Woox.

How did you find out about Lethal Intentions?:
Feeding yo' teammates in DMM tourneys, yo. Ask Ace, Bucks, and a couple of the LIIITS/seashells.

Do you have a pure/main? If so provide a screenshot of the stats?:
I have so many accounts it's not funny. I hoard them like Ay-rabs hoard oil. used to merch accs for gee pee. Tell me which one you want to see and I'll login to it and PM you.

Have you played DMM Before? If so, which DMM(s)?:
Every. Single. One. 
Chances are you've seen me on some livestreams.

Previous DMM usernames:
This question again? cmonBruh

What do you usually do on DMM?:
Fuck bitches, get money.

Teams, units, or communities that you have been part of or attempted to become part of:

I'm ROT Leader nigga. (Tried to join rot, gave up cuz they wanted some absurd postcount and screenshots and a bunch of info, too much work to join a shitty cheating clan). I had the req's to join, I'm maxed and rich, just lazy.

Do you plan on applying for Lethal Intentions?:
You okay nigguh? Why the fuck would I be making an introduction if I didn't want to be in your clan?

If your answer to the above question is yes, why do you want to join Lethal Intentions?: 

Well, I just got back from my trip to Africa (and it was great). First we landed in South Africa and while there I actually got to meet Nelson Mandela. He was a very gracious and interesting host.
Then we were on to Kenya. While there I got to see lions and elephants in the wild. A rhino actually chased the hummer we were riding in, but I think the driver prompted it to. I also saw a few giraffes and crocs. Then we went up to Nigeria and saw the different cultures of people that were there. I actually got to visit an internet cafe and check my emails!

Then we got a guided tour down the Niger River. Man that was the funnest part of the entire tour. I saw several large snakes hanging from trees and lots of crocodiles. Then we saw a gang of Ubangi-Lips rape a 6 year old girl and eat her father afterwards. It was awesome...

...and It made me realize something; I like black people and I want to learn more about them, and what better place to interact with blacks than here in LIT?

Who from Lethal Intentions do you know & how long have you known them?:
Everyone, I'm a social fucking butterfly. Know a few streamers too.

Have any Senior+ offered to refer you? If so who?:
Your fletcher loves me.

Who permanently closed lava dragons on Deadman Mode?:
I dunno, but whoever did should neck themselves for ruining my 6-hour-immunity money making method. ;)

Additional comments: TriHard

• Aminuz, TFreeze, Ali Tbeek and 4 others like this

#14276 Summer DMM Invitational 2017 Awards Winners

Posted by Ari on 30 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

2OgoyDa.gif

All of these awards are based on the voting we did 3 weeks ago on this topic: http://lit-rs.com/co...r-award-voting/
Didn't bother listing runner up if the runner up had under 3 votes. 
Congratulations to everyone who won an award and if you didn't win 1, go harder next tournament and try your hand.

Staff awards

Best Overall Staff Member: @Ari 
( Runner up: Ali Tbeek )
LAkah4S.png

Best High Council: @Ali Tbeek 
( Runner up: Caz & Tfreeze )
U8bqYNr.png

Best Council: @Aminuz  
( Runner up: Stacy & Joel )
6dJj8KF.png

Most Dedicated Rank: @Vos  
( Runner up: Ari )
zzTGgfZ.png

Most Helpful Rank: 3 way tie - @Caz , @Ali Tbeek,@Vos  
0BvnngK.png

Member awards:

Funniest Member: @Joel
( Runner up: Mikky )
8rEJ9ir.png

Favorite Oldschool: @Divine 
( Runner up: Gnomes )
UMSxwdj.png

Favorite Senior Member: @Piff
( Runner up: Yeni & Black Fishi )
cnOsDAk.png

Favorite Advanced Member: @Mikky
( Runner up: Help where )
Z6pW9qH.png

Favorite Newcomer: @Its_Glitched
( Runner Up: Helpin )
4yaSaGB.png

Most Improved: @Black Fishi
( Runner up: Bigpkwiener )
r6wK4qs.png

Most Potential: @Tyler
( Runner up: Bigpkwiener & Chapo )
vdoLb7Y.png

Biggest Virgin: @Alfie
( Runner up: Ari & Ali Tbeek)
K7K4eqf.png

Best Effort: @Divine
( Runner up: Aminuz )
r8wJ0EO.png

Most Helpful: @Divine
( Runner up: Its_Glitched )
D8a1pDN.png

Biggest Stoner: @Stacy & @Stoner
( Runner up: Aminuz )
pUlSx3c.png

Best E-Couple: @Ali Tbeek & @Mikky
qeakpkF.png

Biggest Grinder: @Ari
( Runner up: Vos )
B8BDoyj.png

Best Hybrid: @Vos
rMERdGF.png

Best Warrer: @Ari
( Runner up: Ali )
LVKMSLV.png

Most Foreign: @the gr8 mate
( Runner up: Joel )
Y6JRiOV.png

Best Voice: @Joel
HEq43eI.png

Most Likely to Get Promoted: @Its_Glitched
Tc1sxha.png

Most Active on Forums: @Ari
( Runner up: King Jimm )
JhAIBHF.png

Most Active on Teamspeak: @Ari
( Runner up: Help Where )
XiRsWsZ.png

Most Active Ingame: @Ari & @Vos
7SNi41I.png

Most Likely to Have Not Taken a Shower During the Tournament: @Ari
( Runner up: Ariwan )
qkiEn9O.png

Most Likely to Get Hit by an Ice Cream Truck: @Shaco & @Dolfijnen
fyttJSm.png

Didn't bother listing runner up if the runner up had under 3 votes. 
Congratulations to everyone who won an award and if you didn't win 1, go harder next tournament and try your hand.

• Bennie, Ali Tbeek, Caz and 3 others like this

#11583 Have Fun But Be Careful

Posted by Ali Tbeek on 26 June 2017 - 12:53 AM

You can also get blood clots from sitting on your ass all day. Google it, it's common amongst WoW players who sit in the same position, always stretch and start your morning with starjumps or jogging on the spot. 

We can't have anyone dying, that's 1 less member in the finale and a nigga tryna win. Dying is the biggest betrayal. Stay healthy guys. 

• Bennie, Ali Tbeek, Caz and 3 others like this

#8830 300M Giveaway Events [5/21/17]

Posted by Piff on 21 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

ef81ba5742f583ee0d31d7f2ac1611f8.png Awesome. Nice.

• Ali Tbeek, osrssverige, Joel and 2 others like this

#8821 300M Giveaway Events [5/21/17]

Posted by Ari on 21 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

2OgoyDa.gif

Teamspeak3: ts.lit-rs.com

Forums: www.lit-rs.com

Clan Chat: Lit Rs

IRC: #LiT

2LZ2di1.png

Today we had fun spending our 450M Eden Prize money so here's the break down on what we did:

OSS Brid tournament: 

1st Place (30M Prize) ~ @Stacy

2nd Place (15M Prize) ~ @Yeni

3rd Place (5M Prize) ~ @ihyn

OSS 2v2 DH Brid Tournament (20M Prize):

Winning team ~ @Joel & @Caz

People who helped win Eden who couldn't attend received 7M Each:

@Ali Tbeek

@Ice TeaX

@ratemeh

@lozalolz

@Gnomes

MVPs that went hard on Eden and received no $ for going above and beyond got 10M Each:

@Help Where

@Tyler

@Caz

Then we did a 140M Drop party. 

Hope you all got something and enjoyed! Be on for next Eden DMM :)<3

Post pics of your loot!

Pics:

a89dc4050f357141e6d23392c60f53d7.png

b6fed4289627dd078b32938cbd0a743d.png

1dc58c67c5bd48cc9fbb8dbb1a0003ea.png

0adf26b9a55b6d2128e7d32c2d50e374.png

d357dc074b26924c9b56e74e651e26a4.png

7ff1d53ee84dce6a82dd7819e54f54f0.png

da25255e2f904710bf23eb8cb71955e0.png

e7035abc0030e6bac054e19e9be8975a.png

26a353485a5ceda165a85d6abc2623c3.png

c6861d99c91336519c2f90c0f547f453.png

0adf26b9a55b6d2128e7d32c2d50e374.png

1737eb472f734c48f7c87fbadc6b1d06.png

d0a39d03dc54b55d67ba2d2fd8438759.png

b10d1fe91a8ea94536cddecdafa632f4.png

3b46ed14c9ee0923a68bbb5a95d00f57.png

droppartyeden_zpsaoacddrg.png

e1987bacb272c1411ed096ae5643d696.png

• Ari, Aminuz, Gnomes and 2 others like this

#14281 Summer DMM Invitational 2017 Awards Winners

Posted by ratemeh on 31 July 2017 - 12:01 AM

Yeni irrelevant feelsbad :/

• Yeni, LEMONLIME, Vos and 2 others like this

#11325 MIKAS INTRO

Posted by Helpin on 23 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

So bad wanna cry and kill my self! worst app ever

• Gnomen, Joel, Help Where and 2 others like this

#10669 Tubby Intro

Posted by Gnomen on 20 June 2017 - 12:19 AM

damn you is thiccc as hell boy

• Gnomes, Vos, hsk and 2 others like this

#4982 A New Pure Era | Top-2K Training Event | Important Dates | "LIT" The...

Posted by king Jimm on 03 April 2017 - 05:56 AM

Fuck I love my clan ❤
  • Ari, king Jimm, Mikky and 1 other like this

#14652 Jagex $10K 5v5 PvP Tournament (LiT vs Sanity, Abusement Park, & FOOLS)

Posted by Tom on 14 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

V nice, fools looked like a huge challenge, seeming they won 2/3 of the tournaments shows they did pretty well. We went from being underdogs to smashing a team who has won it twice.

However DMM is coming up next month and that is where we will really shine.

• Ari, Gnomes, Caz and 1 other like this

#14612 From Underdogs to....?

Posted by Ali Tbeek on 13 August 2017 - 02:53 AM

Well done boys, this is where it's at currently: 

a207c7e708aa5f63c39a0b02fa667759.png

• Ari, Gnomes, KingMCIV and 1 other like this