- Aminuz, Pri, Gnomes and 15 others like this
- Lethal Intentions
- Most Liked Content
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Most Liked Content
Posted by Ari on 10 July 2017 - 03:27 AM
Posted by Ari on 01 March 2017 - 09:52 PM
Clan chat: Lit Rs
Originally known as Velocity in it's early months, Lethal Intentions was founded as strictly a Deadman Mode team back in November 2015 during the original DMM servers by @Ari along with @clutch @Victim and a small group of friends who wanted a way to pk with trusted people in a small but well equipped community. In the history of Lethal Intentions we've had many well known people in the Runescape Community squad up and join the elite. Some of these names include: Bonesaw Bamf, Torvesta, Big Bicep, WTF S7ven, BoomEpicKill, Graphist, Born for PVM, Alfie, FunkyTacoSlayer and many more. Lethal Intentions was not like your average DMM clan that is full of unorganized events and disoriented, mass recruited members. We pride ourselves on the ability to stay calm and organized in the most intense of situations, even with thousands of dollars on the line. Our Deadman Mode applications are not open to the public but recently after winning the DMM $10,000 tournament we've decided to open up our forums to the public Runescape community.
DMM Tournament #1: [CLICK HERE]
DMM Tournament #2: [CLICK HERE]
DMM Tournament #3: [CLICK HERE]
DMM Tournament #4: [CLICK HERE]
DMM Tournament #5 (WE WON): [CLICK HERE]
LiT Clears Rot then AC: [CLICK HERE]
LiT Clears TATA+AC Alliance: [CLICK HERE]
Wildy Wars - Dicking Rot & Taking Home $2500: [CLICK HERE]
Jagex $10K 5v5 PvP Tournament (LiT vs Sanity, Abusement Park, & FOOLS): [CLICK HERE]
More to come...
- Ali Tbeek, hsk, Debraknors and 10 others like this
Posted by Ari on 26 June 2017 - 12:47 AM
Over the next couple weeks many of you will be consuming large amounts of candy, alcohol, sleep deprivation, and energy drinks. Remember to drink in moderation and take care of yourself. Stay hydrated and remember that caffeine is a drug and it CAN kill you.
If you think it can't happen to you take a look at this article about a high school kid drinking a very small amount of caffeine and being pronounced dead 3 hours later:
- LEMONLIME, TFreeze, Mikky and 10 others like this
Posted by Ari on 26 March 2017 - 06:14 AM
- NL_Ronald, Gnomes, PARTO and 9 others like this
Posted by Ari on 13 August 2017 - 01:47 AM
- Bennie, Pri, LEMONLIME and 8 others like this
Posted by Ari on 31 October 2017 - 07:05 PM
So long story short: Mogtime held a pvp "world war" where he accepted invites from clans to attend, rot proceeded to make a bunch of fake twitter accounts of ranks from clans like DF, DI, Brutality, & us (to name a few) and sign up in our names to this "event". We know it was rot because of rot's history of claiming they are us and 2 of the only lit names they know are mikky and caz (the people they impostered).
Rot had sign ups for this "World war" and made it seem like it was some huge event where it was them vs every clan (like they usually like to pretend) and then used Mod Jed to push their propaganda claiming their "Win"
Who the fuck do these retards think they're fooling?
- Bennie, Aminuz, LEMONLIME and 7 others like this
Posted by Ari on 26 March 2017 - 09:22 PM
The 5th ever Deadman Mode Invitational Tournament. We allied with some DL & CD Members to pull off the win. Our organization was the main reason we were able to slam everyone in our path. Rot tried their hardest to try and get leaks in us the final hour and they scammed members for rune cbows and blue d'hides and still didn't even stand a chance. Overall it was the best tournament Jagex has done yet. We did it boys !
If you have any images/videos of your PoV feel free to PM me/post it and I'll add it to the topic.
My Finale PoV:
Goodjob boys. Time to focus on getting another ring next time around
- LEMONLIME, Helpin, alex561 and 5 others like this
Posted by Real Fake Ice on 01 July 2017 - 03:15 AM
Feeding yo' teammates in DMM tourneys, yo. Ask Ace, Bucks, and a couple of the LIIITS/seashells.
I have so many accounts it's not funny. I hoard them like Ay-rabs hoard oil. used to merch accs for gee pee. Tell me which one you want to see and I'll login to it and PM you.
Every. Single. One.
This question again? cmonBruh
Fuck bitches, get money.
You okay nigguh? Why the fuck would I be making an introduction if I didn't want to be in your clan?
...and It made me realize something; I like black people and I want to learn more about them, and what better place to interact with blacks than here in LIT?
Everyone, I'm a social fucking butterfly. Know a few streamers too.
Your fletcher loves me.
I dunno, but whoever did should neck themselves for ruining my 6-hour-immunity money making method.
- Aminuz, TFreeze, Ali Tbeek and 4 others like this
Posted by Ari on 02 October 2017 - 10:06 AM
From our forum host/web admin (he hosts/admins for almost ALL the pure clanning websites aswell):
- Bennie, LEMONLIME, Gnomes and 3 others like this
Posted by Ari on 24 September 2017 - 06:04 PM
Will jagex do anything?
- Bennie, Mikky, Maaria and 3 others like this
Posted by Ari on 30 July 2017 - 11:56 PM
- Bennie, Ali Tbeek, Caz and 3 others like this
Posted by Ali Tbeek on 26 June 2017 - 12:53 AM
You can also get blood clots from sitting on your ass all day. Google it, it's common amongst WoW players who sit in the same position, always stretch and start your morning with starjumps or jogging on the spot.
We can't have anyone dying, that's 1 less member in the finale and a nigga tryna win. Dying is the biggest betrayal. Stay healthy guys.
- Bennie, Ali Tbeek, Caz and 3 others like this
Posted by Piff on 21 May 2017 - 10:45 PM
- Ali Tbeek, osrssverige, Joel and 2 others like this
Posted by Ari on 21 May 2017 - 10:43 PM
Clan Chat: Lit Rs
Today we had fun spending our 450M Eden Prize money so here's the break down on what we did:
OSS Brid tournament:
1st Place (30M Prize) ~ @Stacy
2nd Place (15M Prize) ~ @Yeni
3rd Place (5M Prize) ~ @ihyn
OSS 2v2 DH Brid Tournament (20M Prize):
People who helped win Eden who couldn't attend received 7M Each:
MVPs that went hard on Eden and received no $ for going above and beyond got 10M Each:
Then we did a 140M Drop party.
Hope you all got something and enjoyed! Be on for next Eden DMM <3
Post pics of your loot!
- Ari, Aminuz, Gnomes and 2 others like this
Posted by ratemeh on 31 July 2017 - 12:01 AM
Yeni irrelevant feelsbad :/
- Yeni, LEMONLIME, Vos and 2 others like this
Posted by Helpin on 23 June 2017 - 09:42 PM
So bad wanna cry and kill my self! worst app ever
- Gnomen, Joel, Help Where and 2 others like this
Posted by Gnomen on 20 June 2017 - 12:19 AM
damn you is thiccc as hell boy
- Gnomes, Vos, hsk and 2 others like this
Posted by Alex Man on 08 January 2018 - 12:30 AM
1) Current RSNs: Alex Man, O R AN G E S
2) Previous RSNs: AlexMan, ANONYMOOOOUS
3) Location & Timezone: USA, EST -5 GMT
4) About Yourself: 23 year old working in the banking industry. Been playing RS on and off, but mostly on, for about 15 years. Enjoy all aspects of the game, but truly the only thing that actually inspires me to play is when deadman comes around, even in its 8th season.
5) How active are you on RS?: Work ~8-4 on weekdays, so probably around 4-5 hours on weekdays and about 12 hours on weekends.
6) How did you find out about Lethal Intentions?: Anybody who has been around the deadman scene knows the major clans involved in both the tournaments and seasons. I'm sure there are plenty of people in here who I've ran into one time or another throughout the seasons.
7) Do you have a pure/main? If so provide a screenshot of the stats?: I have both a main and a pure account. Main: Alex Man, Pure: O R AN G E S
8) Have you played DMM Before? If so, which DMM(s)?: Have played all seasons (including original) as well as probably half the tournaments.
9) Previous DMM usernames: Alex Man, ANONYMOOOOUS
10) What do you usually do on DMM?: I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about the game so I usually rush warriors guild on day 1 (in the recent seasons with caps) and then go from there to get tribrid stats. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the multi scene of dmm, but that dies out in about 3 days and singles is where the majority of action is found.
11) State all previous clans, teams, units, or communities that you have been part of or attempted to become part of: For deadman, Anonymous Community. On Pre-EOC, I was with FOE for a few year on and off and then for several months once 07 came out in 2013.
12) Do you plan on attempting to join Lethal Intentions? If so, are you aware that Lethal Intentions is an invite only DMM team and there are limited ways of getting in which can be found on the pinned topic in the introduction section titled "What To Do After You Intro" ? : Yes, I do plan on joining LiT and I do plan on taking it very serious.
13) If your answer to the above question is yes, why do you want to join Lethal Intentions?: I could go on and on...and on about what is wrong with the current clan I'm in, but the real reason I want to join LiT is because I want a deadman clan who is serious about winning and being the best clan out there. On top of that, a clan that is well organized, has a legitimate intro and application process, and knows exactly what they expect out of their members.
14) Who from Lethal Intentions do you know & how long have you known them?: I know several of the other applicants (DylanD, tifk, Brownstick, and maybe a few others). I also am sure that there are a few others who are in LiT that I'll recognize.
15) Have any Senior+ offered to refer you? If so who?:
16) Who permanently closed lava dragons on Deadman Mode?: LiT
17) Have you followed us on twitter @LitRsCom to stay up to date on current happenings? https://twitter.com/LitRsCom If so what is your twitter name? [This is REQUIRED]: No, but I will shortly.
18) Additional comments:
- Aminuz, Ali Tbeek, DylanD and 1 other like this
Posted by Whipz on 20 December 2017 - 01:00 AM
I. Introduction to Introductions
This introduction's sole purpose is to introduce yourself to the community. Every Lethal Intentions member has made one and by making one you affirm your intentions to not join this clan, but to join our community. You must realize without an invitational from a rank any application you make will most likely not be accepted. Few exceptions are made, the more people that vouch for you, the easier it will be for you to become a member of the elite.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED CLICK HERE: http://lit-rs.com/co...fter-you-intro/
To create this introduction you must have at least 20 postcount.
Creating this post is required if you plan to apply.
You will not be accepted without Teamspeak3 downloaded.
1) Current RSNs:5Z, V Whipz V, Hustlerz
2) Previous RSNs:Same as above since 06
3) Location & Timezone:EST
4) About Yourself:Pure clanned since 2009, I love hybridding on pures nh bridding and my zerker mostly all i do on RS. Aslo known Ari for years from Doom and pure clans etc. Love the deadman grind and willing to put in hella hours for tourny.
5) How active are you on RS?:24/7 Ari can vouch
6) How did you find out about Lethal Intentions?:Ari, Ryan, x supreme x
7) Do you have a pure/main? If so provide a screenshot of the stats?:
8) Have you played DMM Before? If so, which DMM(s)?:This current season and 2 seasons ago.
9) Previous DMM usernames:V Whipz V
10) What do you usually do on DMM?:Range/Mage/Melee tribrid pk.
11) State all previous clans, teams, units, or communities that you have been part of or attempted to become part of:POT, Deathwish, Bearhead, Doom, FOE, FI, Zenith, Dragondyce
12) Do you plan on attempting to join Lethal Intentions? If so, are you aware that Lethal Intentions is an invite only DMM team and there are limited ways of getting in which can be found on the pinned topic in the introduction section titled "What To Do After You Intro" ? :Yes ARI knows me from forever
13) If your answer to the above question is yes, why do you want to join Lethal Intentions?:
BC $20k and Ari is my dad.
14) Who from Lethal Intentions do you know & how long have you known them?:
x supreme x, Hormone, Ari, McAus, all for 1year or more
15) Have any Senior+ offered to refer you? If so who?:
Ari and Hormone
16) Who permanently closed lava dragons on Deadman Mode?:
17) Have you followed us on twitter @LitRsCom to stay up to date on current happenings? https://twitter.com/LitRsCom If so what is your twitter name? [This is REQUIRED]:
18) Additional comments:Buttplugs and Dildos
- Ari, Gnomes, Ali Tbeek and 1 other like this
Posted by bigpkwiener on 11 December 2017 - 08:04 PM