RoT Faking Events To Make Themselves Look Good

Ari

So long story short: Mogtime held a pvp "world war" where he accepted invites from clans to attend, rot proceeded to make a bunch of fake twitter accounts of ranks from clans like DF, DI, Brutality, & us (to name a few) and sign up in our names to this "event". We know it was rot because of rot's history of claiming they are us and 2 of the only lit names they know are mikky and caz (the people they impostered). 

Rot had sign ups for this "World war" and made it seem like it was some huge event where it was them vs every clan (like they usually like to pretend) and then used Mod Jed to push their propaganda claiming their "Win"

7910ce5c7536156b9d68376304541bdc.png

3b5c8c213c27d0ed8f8570c1435194d7.png

57ce18caa8c176913eddf56ab37f9141.png

7f4cbcc9a8cab0069ca35ff1ee463b22.png

aa20682b71c4829c5f63b80b37da45a8.png

74559a30a4f95ca48b0f1f4fb4138d4c.png

Who the fuck do these retards think they're fooling?

Seriously that is fucking stupid. They really spent all their free time making fake accounts. What sad lives lol

I mean it didnt take them that long the plan was poorly made, LIT Mikky was made in Oct 2017. Atleast set up those sleeper accounts a couple months in advance or change an old account handle(lack of creativity there)... their tactics seem sloppy at best. Good for a little chuckle :) 

Fuck Jed, this guy could have made a good name for himself in the PvP community with his dedication / interest in dev'ing the wildy, but instead chooses to suck rots dick. Everything he does is to benefit them.

he's said before that he hates working for jagex

I think Jed is a sneaky little bastard, I love he designed the new best prayer/exp hour method all by himself and put it in the wild. It might be kind of cool for deadman but to me it's clear that this is a cash cow for osrs multi clans. A bunch of PvM tards going to bring out 100 dbones, get frozen and a clan logs in. Of course nobody mentions it's multi in the blog or voting poll. I'm voting No on that. 

Another RoT tweet from this fuckboy from some event nobody went to.