Jagex Scam Us For $20,000

Ari

@@Decode i was just watching your POV man, nice recording. And props on following all the calls correctly during the Falador Multi Battle. You played it well, appreciate your efforts! You're a solid member dude. When Ari says push you're one of the first people to react. Props, legit. 

@@Decode i was just watching your POV man, nice recording. And props on following all the calls correctly during the Falador Multi Battle. You played it well, appreciate your efforts! You're a solid member dude. When Ari says push you're one of the first people to react. Props, legit.

Thanks bro really appreciate the compliment it was my first tournament so i just wanted to make sure i followed everything correctly and get the team a win, lets hope we can still get that pizza party

Justice has been served though boys, somewhat, no 20k for rot and all bots banned.

Sorry I couldn't join you this tournament, worked away from home all week.

From the outside perspective it seemed like you all got completely fucked over by Jagex, they only showed a split second of our island on stream, literally as it was nuked.

Next season Jagex say they're incorporating the same island idea for the last 200, so we should have four separate teamspeak channels labelled "blue island" etc. With an allocated shot caller in each.