Welcome to Lethal Intentions
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mawld Intro

Application intro introduction mawld lit apply c4z dmm tourny sdmm

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mawld

Mawld
  • Topics: 1
  • RSN:Mawld
  • Time Online: 1h 43m 1s

1) Current RSNs

Mawld, M A W L D, Skilled Pvp, Clubd

2) Previous RSNs:

Deadstar65, Bh Scim Bh, Boltd

3) Location & Timezone:

United States, Tennessee, UTC-06:00

4) About Yourself:

Ive played Runescape since 2006. Started out as a f2p per and slowly converted to members pking. I made tons of pk vids as "Skilled Pvp", "Bh Scim Bh", and "Deadstar65. After evolution of combat I quit till the release of OSRS. Was pretty much a maxed Turmoil pure. 

5) How active are you on RS?:

I play atlas a couple hours every day. During tournament and first few weeks of seasonal I play about 6-10 hours a day. Maybe more during tourny.

6) How did you find out about Lethal Intentions?

A lot of streamers and 2 tournys ago I was training slayer with a LIT member. Started looking up clan on YT. Saw a few vids from DB. became very interested after that.

7) Do you have a pure/main? If so provide a screenshot of the stats?:

Attached File  Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 11.10.24 PM.png   35.54KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 11.11.16 PM.png   36.19KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 11.07.07 PM.png   36.71KB   0 downloads

8) Have you played DMM Before? If so, which DMM(s)?:

The past 2 tournements and the past 3 seasonals

9) Previous DMM usernames:

Skilled Pvp, Mawld, Clubd, M A W L D

10) What do you usually do on DMM?:

Normally train combat and slayer. Wilderness slayer was a big source of income for me last tourny

11) State all previous clans, teams, units, or communities that you have been part of or attempted to become part of:

n/a

12) Do you plan on attempting to join Lethal Intentions? If so, are you aware that Lethal Intentions is an invite only DMM team and there are limited ways of getting in which can be found on the pinned topic in the introduction section titled "What To Do After You Intro" ? :

Yes

13) If your answer to the above question is yes, why do you want to join Lethal Intentions?:

I truly think this is one of the strongest DMM clans there. Would love to help the clan continuously win DMM Invitationals. 

14) Who from Lethal Intentions do you know & how long have you known them?:

C4Z, a few months. I also follow 3 streamers that are in LIT. Graphist, FunkyTacoSlayer, Micka 279.

15) Have any Senior+ offered to refer you? If so who?:

C4Z and Acadia Sky

16) Who permanently closed lava dragons on Deadman Mode?

Jagex?

17) Have you followed @DeadBotting on twitter to stay up to date on current happenings? If so what is your twitter name?:

No, but I am subscribed on YT.

18) Additional comments:

I fought with you guys in the last tournament. Made it to the last 239 people before making a rookie mistake in my first final hour attempt. I switched to chins from RCB. Did not have long range on. The distance brought me to close to the team to the EAST while we we controlling the NW corner. Had a great time and it was an honor to fight with you guys. Looking forward to hopefully being able to do it again next time. 

• LEMONLIME, Ali Tbeek and Caz like this

Caz

Caz

Air Force Brother

• High Council
  • Topics: 9
  • LocationWashington
  • RSN:C 4 z
  • Time Online: 9d 5h 11m 3s

Can vouch for him, I found Mawld during the last tourny. He was doing great as a solo player, good bank, gear and stats. 

Witse

Witse
  • LocationMalinas
  • RSN:Wit se
  • Time Online: 11h 3m 38s

Hello!

Mawld

Mawld

Hello!

Hey!

Mawld

Mawld

Can vouch for him, I found Mawld during the last tourny. He was doing great as a solo player, good bank, gear and stats. 

Thanks C4Z! My alt "M a w l d" is currently rank 1 in strength  for the dmm seasonal. =D

Ari

Ari

Closer of Lava Dragons

• Leader

• Topics: 500
  • LocationUSA
  • RSN:Dead Botting, LIIIIDBIIIIT
  • Time Online: 42d 21h 10m 9s

welcome to forums

Proud Leader of Lethal Intentions #Lit

Lava Dragons are officially closed.

Winner of DMM Tournament #5

TAT7tIs.png

LAkah4S.png

hzP79ao.gif

1cLHq9G.jpg

Click spoiler to see other awards I've won

Spoiler

LEMONLIME

LEMONLIME

#1 Pure Nher

• Council
  • LocationDetroit
  • RSN:LEMONLIME
  • Time Online: 1d 5h 38m 24s

Gz on 99 str on sdmm rn l0l

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Application, intro, introduction, mawld, lit, apply, c4z, dmm, tourny, sdmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users